My Favorite Mistake
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Claudia Burgoa brings us a brand new hockey romance about missed opportunities, accidental weddings, and found family.
What happens in Vegas might go viral!
The first time I metCaspian Spearman, we had the perfect night.
The second time, I was on the arm of his biggest rival.
The third night… was a string of mistakes.
Don’t believe me?
Let’s do a play-by-play—or mistake by mistake.
1. I surprised my boyfriend in Vegas.
2. I didn’t kill him when I caught him sleeping with his best friend.
3. I went to the bar where I bumped into Cas.
4. We had a few tequila shots for old times’ sake.
5. Like the last time, we ended up in bed…but it doesn’t end there.
According to the internet I’m married to the hot, arrogant, womanizer captain of the Portland Orcas.
It’s all over social media—in case we need proof.
Even my mother watched the blissful event—kill me now.
He can’t afford the bad PR.
I can’t deal with Mom’s, I told you so.
So, we agree to stay married.
At least until the end of next season.
And in the meantime, we’ll enjoy our off-the-charts chemistry.
The benefits of being married, he says.
What can go wrong?
After all, it’s only sex.